All transactions on FuelMe.co.nz will be billed in New Zealand Dollars. FuelMe.co.nz is owned by Endurosports NZ Ltd.
Endurosports NZ will appear on your billing statement.
THREE EASY ONLINE PURCHASE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- PAY WITH CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD: You can pay securely using your Debit Card or Credit Card through EITHER PayPal, or Payment Express. We Accept Mastercard, Visa, AMEX and JCB. NZ based customers can pay by Credit Card through DPS or Paypal.
International Customers can pay by Credit Card through Paypal (we do not accept DPS payments for International Orders).
- PAY WITHOUT CREDIT CARD – Account2Account: If you don’t want to pay by Credit Card online, we now accept Direct Credit or Electronic payments through Payment Express using Account2Account.
Account2Account offers an alternative to paying by credit cards online. It is designed so that you can make online payments directly into our bank account in real time, by creating a one-off online payment utilising the online banking system. This is a great alternate payment method if you don’t have, or choose not to use, a credit card.
Please ensure to check your email over the coming days as if there are any problems with your order, if any products are out of stock or if there is to be a delay in delivery we will contact you by email to let you know.
YOUR CREDIT CARD SECURITY
FuelMe take your security and privacy extremely seriously and use Payment Express(DPS) and PayPal to handle our online Credit card transactions. These are Secure Online Payment Gateways that allow you to make payment without your card details being compromised.
DPS have a dedicated and purpose built development and datacentre, specially designed for payments processing. DPS have invested and continue to re-invest in state of the art, bank grade security and infrastructure.
DPS are fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI-DSS) compliant at processor level; using Ernst and Young Risk Management services for quarterly scans on systems and full onsite audits, annually. All sensitive information is encrypted with the 3DES protocol, with Atalla Network Security Processors.
For more information on these standards please go to http://www.visa-asia.com/secured
See DPS Security page for more information about Payment Express and DPS.
The Account2Account page is securely hosted by DPS (a Level 1 service provider) and is compliant to PCI DSS Version 2.0. Abiding by the comprehensive set of requirements of PCI DSS means that we use the latest security technologies to ensure the safe handling of all sensitive data. During the course of the Account2Account payment process, we do not store any of the customer’s bank account information. The same security features setup on the customer’s bank account such as additional authentication methods are prompted during the course of the Account2Account payment process.
FuelMe uses stringently tested technologies to ensure the security of information transmitted via our web site and maintained in our possession. When you place your order you will see a lock icon appear on the status bar of your browser. This indicates that the data that is submitted is encrypted while in transit and so cannot be viewed by anyone other than us. In addition, when we receive that data, it is stored on a separate location to the web server so that it can only be accessed by us.
- PLEASE NOTE AMERICAN EXPRESS USERS – American Express may charge extra fees when you use the Paypal payment service so your final payment total may be more than expected. You will be charged in US$ and then charged a conversion fee back to NZ$. This is outside of our control, we do not receive the extra charge and is an issue only to do with AMEX cards and PayPal. Visa and Mastercard do not charge this fee, and no fee is charged through DPS. Amex may issue a refund of these fees if you contact them directly. We suggest AMEX holders use the DPS payment option as these extra charges are not applied.
- or Email your order with full contact and delivery details through our contact page
- or CALL US ON FREEPHONE – 0800 FUEL88 – 0800 383 588
International enquiries please phone +649 275 8013
Our phonelines are open Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (orders can be left on our voice mail box outside of these hours – we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your order)
Australian and Japanese Customers can choose PayPal for Payment.
Other International Payments (USA, UK, Europe, etc) should be made through PayPal. Simply choose the PayPal option when placing your order.
If you are outside New Zealand, you can contact us by telephone on +649 2758013 or use the contact page to get in touch.