2XU Nutrition Race Belt
The UltrAspire Alpha 3.0 Race Vest is better than ever. The Alpha 2.0 was a super popular pack offering a great size, and comfortable fit even over a long haul. UltrAspire have included everything you know and love from the 2.0, however the 3.0 now has a zippered back elastic mesh compartment for more capacity and versatility, and you now get 2x 550ml UltraFlasks instead of the 2Litre reservoir.
The UltrAspire Alpha 3.0 Race Vest is better than ever. The Alpha 2.0 was a super popular pack offering a great size, and comfortable fit even over a long haul. UltrAspire have included everything you know and love from the 2.0, however the 3.0 now has a zippered back elastic mesh compartment for more capacity and versatility, and you now get 2x 550ml UltraFlasks instead of the 2Litre reservoir. UltrAspire know what it’s like to be out on the trails for a long time, and the Alpha 3.0 has everything you need to make your next ultra event more comfortable. You get Plush feeling micro-fibre polyester edges, which is soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing, sweat proof webbing that won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy, while Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points and zig-zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, and increased stretch and rebound, means your pack can handle the heaviest gear and roughest trails. For easy access to all your essentials, UltrAspire have easy to see and use, zipper pull, while. a large quick stash pocket in the back that significantly increases pack capacity without increasing weight or bulk so you can quickly access your jacket or extra layers as needed. The Alpha 3.0 utilizes UltrAspires unique Max O2 Sternum system that is super easy to get in and out of, even with tired or fatigued hands. Once adjusted for proper fit, and then easily locking down the strap, there is no further slippage or change in tension. It’s the only system out there that allows for full movement through the chest cavity and unrestricted deep breathing without any loss of stability. Up front you get two large pockets for fuel, energy bars, softflasks or bottles, as well as a small Sweat proof Magnon Electrolyte Pocket, and a small zipped stretch mesh pocket. To keep the weight down and help keep you cool, Soft large holed mesh fabric body enables excellent circulation, cooling and breathability throughout the vest. For those of you using the Alpha 3.0 for ultra distance events it features a new lightweight, easy and fast method of attaching the bladder inside the pack. No struggling to detach or reattach bladder which makes it great for aid stations and lightning fast refills.
Recommended Use: Versatile up to 100 mile Ultra racing and daily long training runs.
• Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
• Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
• Max O2 Sternum for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
• Plush feeling micro-fibre polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
• Sweat proof webbing won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
• Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
• Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
• Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
• Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
• Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
Size(s): Small, Medium or Large
Colour options: Pitch Black or UltraRed
Hydration (included): 2 x 550 mL UltraFlask
Reservoir Compatible (not included): Up to 2L
Capacity: 350 c.i.; 5.75 L